What to bring!
How to prepare for Carolina Aquatic Expo
CAE is right around the corner! How are your preparing?
What to bring
- Masks – masks are mandatory in any indoors location! We will have masks for sale at the merchandise stand!
- Coolers – bring an insulated box or cooler to keep your fish and corals warm/cold! Heat packs and styrofoam coolers will be available for sale at the merchandise stand in the lobby
- Cash – some vendors take card and electronic payment (PayPal, Venmo, Cashapp), but everyone accepts cash! There will be an ATM in the lobby by the merchandise stand
- Tickets – print or display your email receipt at the door for entry! Any proof of payment will work!
- Patience – please be patient with vendors and staff as we are all doing our best to accommodate the needs of our guests. If there is any emergency, please look for volunteers wearing STAFF t-shirts!
- Friends – everything is more fun with friends! Bring a buddy and share the fun! Tickets will be available at the door!
All proceeds will go to Sustainable Reef, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, dedicated to promoting sustainable aquaculture and protecting coral reefs!
Raffle highlights include:
- Brand new in box Fluval FX6
- Original UV Mandarin Goby Painting by “Artistic Reeflections”
- Brand new tank and plant LED combo
Full list at https://carolinaaquaticexpo.com/raffles/